So, back from a nice long holiday, I wanted to do this first before getting back to blogging.
I am slightly late (by about over two months) in doing it but better late than never right! I almost fell off my chair in delight when I saw that I had been nominated for the One Lovely Blog Award. This is my first award and I do officially accept it 😀
The following are the Rules :
- Thank the person who nominated you and link back to them in your post (and post the logo on your own blog)
- Share 7 things about yourself
- Nominate bloggers you admire or have admired
- Contact your chosen bloggers to let them know
Firstly, with all my heart I thank asunkenthought for nominating me..being a new blogger, it was very encouraging to receive this one. Thank you :)! and people please do go visit her blog. It is one of my favourite!
Seven things about myself:
- I am a semi foodie.. I Like trying new cuisines and dishes, but more of a chocoholic. Love anything with chocolate in it!
- Love reading books. No specific genre as such..non fiction mostly but open to read anything that sounds interesting.
- Listening to music is another one of my favourite hobbies. Mostly hip-hop, Jazz, Country Music, Bollywood and anything else that sounds good.
- I am a Chartered Accountant (that’s in India how CPA is in the USA). It bugs me when strangers lecture me about my housewife status owing to my qualification (It’s my life ..DUH!).
- I hate being the centre of attention. I am usually content being somewhere in the background; At my comfortable best when I’m within my closed circle.
- I am better at communicating in writing rather than orally. Especially with strangers, there are times when I would rather not have to do much talking in person.
- To the rest of the world, I come across as cold and detached; but I can be very emotional – But very few get to see this side of me. I am very good at keeping a poker face 😉 .
And for the third rule, I nominate the below bloggers :-
- Asunkenthought – Her sense of humour and witty-ness makes reading the blog pleasurable. Plus the fact that you manage to find time to blog with two kids around.. kudos to you! 🙂 (not sure if I can nominate the person who nominated me but had to include you in the list)
- poorva2016 – I like the spontaneity and freshness that one feels while visiting your blog. I also love reading your poems 🙂
- Theinsatiabletraveller – being an avid traveller myself, I cannot miss out on nominating this one. Cheers to a fellow traveller 🙂
- Onemoreshotplease – It’s nice reading your views and insight on various issues. I also think your blog page has one of the nicest layouts 🙂
These are the blogs I follow closely..there are other ones as well..but lately I haven’t really been able to sit and browse as much as I usually do.. so fellow bloggers more later..Ciao!